CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Tenks Syg... Post Mp3 pat2 tau! MMwahh

Ni Bonus Love Quotes utk kamoo


Shall I compare you to a summer's day?
You are more lovely and more constant,
Rough winds shake the beloved buds of May,
And summer is far too short,
At times the sun is too hot,
Or often goes behind the clouds,
And everything beautiful sometime will lose its beauty,
By misfortune or by nature's planned out course,
But your youth shall not fade,
Nor will you lose the beauty that you possess,

Nor will death claim you for his own,

Because in my eternal verse you will live forever,
So long as there are people on this earth,
So long will this poem live on,
making you immortal.  <Sonnet 18>




Miss U


I miss you so much it hurts, my love

I miss you with every fiber of my being
I miss you like there is no tomorrow, my dove
I miss you fervently, it's all my loving.
I miss you with my entire heart
I wish we were no longer apart.


My heart beats only for you, faster and faster
My legs are shaking just thinking about you
My eyes are watery, tears flowing larger and larger
My whole being is trembling for you.
My arms are craving to hold you once more
My soul is withering away deep from its core.

I miss you desperately, with everything I got
I miss you darling, I miss you every single day
I miss you sweetheart, my loving ache so hot
I miss you my dear love, I miss you all the way.
I miss you and I can take it no longer
Come back to me and our love will be stronger.



Wish


If I could have just one wish,

I would wish to wake up everyday

to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
...and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.


Luv U

I love you without knowing how, or when, or from where. I love you straightforwardly, without complexities or pride; so I love you because I knew no other way than this, where 'I' does not exist, nor 'you'. So close that your hand on my chest is my hand, so close that your eyes close as I fall asleep.

Sedang ku membaca wajah mu, senyuman mu menggambarkan sesuatu, jika kau fahami isi hatiku, ku tak ingin wktu henti tanpa mu, diri mu menyalahkan sebuah erti, tapi diriku masih terhenti disini, dan jalanku masih belum dapatku pasti, namun diriku masih terhenti disini, andai kau dapat memahami bahawa ku menanggung semua ini...

Hakikatnya aku suami dan kau isteri.Perkahwinan ini adalah simpulan mati,hanya maut yg akan memisahkan kita berdua,sama ada awak nk jd isteri saya sepenuh ke,separuh ke,suku ke,saya terima,saya redha ~Seth


Cnte Ati Gemok sy nie...    <Reply dgn penuh poyo by ur chenta  Syamil>



Cik Bedah Rachell Kirim Salam

0 comments:

Post a Comment